Friday, September 27, 2013

Hello And Welcome To My Blog!

Happy Friday everyone!  Now that I have a few posts under my belt, I decided to elaborate on my "About Me" and give you a better sense of who I am and why I made this blog!  Enjoy your weekend!

For a few years, I have been faithfully following a number of home organizing/cleaning/DIY/decorating/budgeting blogs and I am discovering new ones everyday.  There are so many women out there who have inspired me to make my house a home, mainly by way of organizing.  Many of them host link parties or organizing challenges and I have always wanted to participate.  And so this little blog was born.  I plan for this to be a place where I can share my adventures in all of the categories previously mentioned.  I am probably the messiest person that I know who claims to be addicted to organizing.  But I am trying and I truly enjoy getting our family more organized, even if it is extremely little by little.  In my head is a vision of a cozy home where there is a place for everything and everything is in its place.  I would assume that this is true for most people.  I just feel like blogging about it!

That being said, my husband and I have 4 children under the age of 7.  I will never expect for our house to be perfect.  That would just be crazy talk.  Our house is on the smaller side for a family of 6, and someday we hope to be able to purchase something bigger, but we love it for now.  The older gentleman who sold us our 1960's ranch home said he chose us over another buyer because he wanted "to see some life back in this house."  And boy, have we delivered! 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out what I am up to.  I hope you find Organizing for Six to be inspiring, relatable and fun!  Please enter your e-mail address in the subscribe bar if you like what you see and wish to be notified whenever I publish a new post.  I will be so appreciative!  Thanks again and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: